Thursday, February 26, 2009

So I decided since EVERYONE is doing it I would too! I know that is not a good reason but since I am always on facebook I thought that this might be a better out let...We are currently living in SF in a house we bought and fixed up, it isnt where i want to be forever but for now we are enjoying it! Kaden is going to be 4 (Holy Cow where does the time go) and Laitynn is going to be one in April! We are just loving this stage of our lives and I So hate seeing my babies getting bigger! I am really struggling with the fact that 1 year has already gone by since i had Laitynn! Guess that means it is time for another! Wink Wink! I think i have my hands full! Maybe in another year. I am currently working at Utah Valley Pediatrics as a receptionist and Kyle is still at good ol Klune. It is getting warmer outside so that means it is time to go CAMPING yay! I cant wait and neither can Kyle since he has been itching to take the tarp off the trailor and today he finally did it! I always get so excited for the spring and summer and always say how THIS year we are going to go camping so much more than the year before...But by heck This year we are going to go a whole lot more! When i get this all figured out i will post pictures of my cute little kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment